Here's how to write better reviews!
- Use correct grammar, spelling, and punctuation. Also be aware of appropriate use of upper and lower case characters.
- Highlight pros and cons that you observed about the service you are reviewing.
- The more specific and detailed your review is, the more helpful it will be to other users.
- Do not use excessive exclamation points or write words entirely with capital letters.
- Please refrain from using swear words or potentially offensive language.
- Do not, under any circumstances, resort to defamation, insults or any kind of abusive language when writing your review.